Friday, March 25, 2011

All about Me

well I figure first thing's first..a little bit about myself so I absolutely love filing things like this out and I found it one someone's blog that I was just browsing through!

A-Age: 21! I love being 21..I didn't have the 21st birthday like everyone claims to have but hey..I have an entire year of it! 

this was after my free tequila shot, ick.

B-Bed: A full size..its amazing but a queen or king would be better.

C-Chore you hate: Folding Clothes..haha I know it's probably the cleanest chore you could do but it just takes forever!  

D-Dogs: My sweet rat terrier Lilly and my goofy beagle Sammy



E-Essential Start to your day: Sweet tea! it's like my coffee.

F-Favorite Color: well see I love every color..really. I also like colors together.. black and pink. pink and brown. teal and brown. green and pink. blue and brown. different shades of every color.

G-Gold or silver: Usually silver unless the gold has a vintage touch to it. 

H-Height: 5'3.5" which is a good average height but is it crazy I still wish I was just a liiiitle bit shorter?

I-Instrument you play: well..I used to play flute and the marimba...but now I probably couldn't play either.

J-Job title: Full time student :) as well as working 2 jobs at FATZ Cafe as a hostess and at Whit Davis Elementary doing After School Program and watching 2nd graders :)

K-kids: None! not now at least..there is no way I would be able to take on that and school and work.

L-Live: Born n' Raised in Athens, Georgia! Sweetest Peach you'll ever meet :)

M-Mom's name: Kim

N-Nickname: My uncle calls me katerhead...some people just call me Kate and my boyfriend calls me kitty..why? I don't know.

O-Overnight hospital stay: When I got my tonsils out and I used to get pneumonia and bronchitis a lot when I was little so that put me in the hospital a lot.

P-Pet peeve: Rude people, when people tell me how I feel, and people who think they know everything.

Q-Quote from a movie: "You just gotta keep on livin' man...L-I-V-I-N" Dazed and Confused :)

R-Right/Lefty- Righty!

S-Sibling- one younger sister, Hannah

T-Time you wake up: Well I'm about to start a new quarter and so my schedule will allow me to sleep in a little longer. Soo Monday- Thursday I will probably start getting up around 7 unless I decide to go to the gym before class then I would have to get up around 5:45 or 6 again.
 
U-Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V-Veggies you dislike: I love veggies, seriously probably all of them!

W-What makes you run late: Oversleeping, cuddling with my puppies, not being able to decide what to wear

X-Xrays you've had: My wisdom teeth is all I can remember getting a x-ray of right now.

Y-Yummy food you make: I make some delicious brownies :)

Z-Zoo animal: Elephants and penguins!

1 comment:

  1. Love the list, I also listed my ABC's over on my blog:

    http://www.justanotherpreppyshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete